AZURE, the influential contemporary design and architecture magazine, announces the opening of submissions to the 2017 AZ AWARDS. The 7th annual international competition celebrates excellence in design.
- Entries are juried by a panel of architects & designers at the forefront of their professions
- Finalists and Winners are published in the AZ Awards Annual issue and are recognized at the AZ Awards Gala in Toronto on June 23, 2017.
- Student winner receives a $5000 cash prize.
Submissions are open to architects, designers and firms of all disciplines, manufacturers and clients.
- Architecture: residential, commercial & institutional, temporary & demonstration spaces
- Landscape Architecture: public and private landscapes
- Design: furniture, furniture systems, lighting fixtures, lighting installations, interior products, architectural products
- Interiors: residential, commercial & institutional
- Experiential Graphic Design: wayfinding, sign programs, information and map design, experiential brand identity
- Concepts: unbuilt competition entries, concepts/ideas/prototypes
- A+ Award: $5000 prize for work developed by a student enrolled in a post-secondary design or architecture program in 2016.
Enter now and save! Earlybird deadline: February 1, 2017. Final entry deadline: February 21, 2017.