Now that we are more than halfway through 2020, it’s time for the mid-year information update – all registrants and affiliates are encouraged to review and update their individual and firm profile information. If you have changed your phone number, gotten a new email address, or moved firm locations, let the AIBC know by following the below instructions.
Please note that this contact information update is different than the mandatory Annual Firm Information Update, which will take place in September. In the fall, a notification email will be sent to firm administrators, outlining key dates and deadlines.
Reviewing your AIBC Online Profile
Registrants need to ensure the following are accurate on their AIBC Online Profile:
- Basic personal contact details, including primary phone number, cell phone and email.
- Current employment contact details, including work phone number and email.
- Administrative email (applicable if you are Firm Administrator).
- Firm listing details, including contact information and employees.
Please note there are separate logon IDs for firms and individuals.
How-to Update Your Information
Individuals and firms can update their AIBC Online Profile in three easy steps:
- Visit aibc.ca and select “Registrant Login” in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your Logon ID and Password. Note: there are separate logon IDs for firms and individuals.
- Make any updates using the left-hand navigation bar. Be sure to click “Save” after each change or addition.
Forgot Your Logon ID or Password?
If you have forgotten your Logon ID or Password, you will need to reset your details on the Forgot your Logon ID or Password webpage by entering your email and clicking “Submit”. If the email exists in our database, your Logon credentials will be sent to the address entered.
Information regarding applicable fees and payment requirements are outlined in Bulletin 1: Fees, Fines and Charges (PDF). For further information or additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.