AIBC Classifieds is a complimentary service provided by the AIBC to:
- AIBC-registered architectural firms that hold a Certificate of Practice, seeking staff;
- AIBC registrants and affiliates who wish to post their résumé; and
- Local governments or other public bodies advertising positions for AIBC registrants or posting approved architectural competitions. Approved competitions from non-public bodies will be considered for posting at the AIBC’s discretion.
The AIBC Classifieds does not accept postings from unregistered design firms, developers, or any other entity not listed above.
The AIBC Classifieds accepts postings for:
- Career opportunities;
- AIBC registrants and affiliates seeking employment; and
- Approved architectural competitions.
The AIBC Classifieds does not accept postings for any position or architectural competition that is not proceeding in compliance with the Architects Act, AIBC Bylaws, or for any position/matter that is not in British Columbia or Yukon.
For further information about AIBC Classifieds, including posting guidelines and how to submit, please visit the AIBC Classifieds website.
For assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.