Applicants currently registered in good standing with another architectural regulator in Canada may seek registration via application for Canadian Reciprocity.
Confirmation of Registration: For those seeking reciprocal registration from any Canadian jurisdiction, a Confirmation of Registration is required. Upon request, a confirmation is prepared by the provincial regulator of primary registration. A nominal fee may apply. Please contact your provincial body to have it forward your confirmation directly to the AIBC.
- Application for Canadian Reciprocity (PDF)
- Canadian Architectural Reciprocity Agreement (PDF)
- Photograph Identification Form (PDF)
- Bulletin 1: Fees, Fines and Charges
- Bulletin 1 Appendix A: 2017 Application and Prorated Annual Fees for Registration as an Architect or Associate
For more information, contact the Registration and Licensing Department at email@example.com.