- Bulletin 1: Fees, Fines and Charges
- Bulletin 1 Appendix A: Application and Prorated Annual Fees for Registration as an Architect or Associate
- Bulletin 2: Reinstatement of Registration (PDF)
- Bulletin 3: Waiver or Reduction of Annual Renewal Fee (PDF)
- Bulletin 5: Resignation of Registration (PDF)
- Bulletin 15: The Oral Review (PDF)
- Internship in Architecture Program Manual – Fourth Edition (PDF)
- Appendix B of the Internship in Architecture Program (IAP) Manual (PDF)
- Supervising Architect and Mentor Guidelines (PDF)
- Canadian Experience Record Book (CERB) – Fourth Edition (PDF)
- Comments and Declarations by Mentor Form (PDF)
Note: For Third Edition CERB and IAP Manual documents, please go to Registrant Resources and view the “Work Experience (CERB)” section.
- Internship in Architecture Exam Comparison: NCARB ARE vs ExAC (PDF)
- AIBC Resources – quick links to the Architects Act, Bylaws, Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, Bulletins and AIBC Practice Resources, and other useful documents.
- Oral Review Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- The Oral Review – Info for Candidates (PDF)
- The Oral Review – Info for Panelists (PDF)
- The Oral Review – Examples of Questions (PDF)
- Oral Review: Information and Application Form 2019 (PDF)
- Application for Registration Form – Following completion of the Internship in Architecture Program (PDF)
- Invalid download ID. (PDF)
- Photo Identification Form (PDF)
- Payment Remittance form (PDF) for application and annual fees. Only accepted as a hard copy.
- Resignation, Retirement Request – Associates (PDF)
- Application to Transition to CERB – Fourth Edition
- Intern Architect AIBC Proposal Form – Observer or Parallel Documents
Additional AIBC Links for Intern Architects
- AIBC Events Calendar
- AIBC Classifieds
- Annual AIBC Intern Architect Bursary Information and Application
- Connected eNewsletter Archive
Please contact the Registration & Licensing department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.