- This event has passed.
CSC Vancouver Chapter – Passive House Toolbox
March 14, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Construction Specifications Canada Vancouver Chapter – Passive House Toolbox
Presentation Summary and Learning Objectives:
• What is Passive House? What is the Passive House Standard?
• How it is similar/different to BC’s 2012 building code.
• Why Passive House is growing in BC, examples of PH projects
• Why form factor matters to PH projects
• How to plan a Passive House project: The importance of detailing early.
• City of Vancouver opportunities and requirements for PH projects.
Date: March 14, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Sandman Hotel, 180 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
Cost: $38 / $48
Learning Units (LUs): 1 Core
Register: Click here