The AIBC provides both professional and public resources to assist architects, associates and firms as well as the general public.
- Online Directory Read more
- Professional Practice Frequently Asked Questions Read more
- AIBC Resources AIBC professional resources for members and other registrants including AIBC Standard Form Contracts between Client and Consultant (including link to the AIBC Authorization Stickers/CCDC Electronic Documents, Publications & Copyright Stickers (Seals) Order Form), Guidelines on Intellectual Property, Municipal Matrix, Practice Notes, and Tariff of Fees for Architectural Services.Read more
- Industry Resources Read more
- Chapters Read more
- Affiliates The AIBC has several affiliate categories for individualswho are not registrants of the AIBC but who wish to be connected to AIBC activities. Joining the AIBC as an affiliate may also serve as a stepping stone for individuals who are working towards their registration requirements.Read more