The AIBC supports architects and associates to meet the standards of the profession by offering practice advice, industry information and standard forms and contracts. We also assist the public to select and work effectively with architects.
- Practice Advice Information and practice advisory services for architects, associates and the public who have inquiries related to the profession of architecture.Read more
- RFPs & Competitions AIBC standards and requirements for participating in an RFP or competition.Read more
- Contracts AIBC’s standard forms and guidelines for written agreements between architects/firms and their clients.Read more
- Post-Disaster Building Assessment The AIBC in coordination with BC Housing, Engineers and Geoscientists BC, and the Justice Institute of British Columbia, have put together a framework for their respective organizations to participate in Post-Disaster Building Assessment.Read more
- Municipal Matrix Access building bylaws specific to local governments.Read more
- AIBC Classifieds As a service to the architectural community, AIBC shares architecture job postings and select classified listings.Read more