Engineers and Geoscientists BC 2020 Virtual Annual Conference
October 21 @ 8:00 am - October 23 @ 5:00 pm
Engineers and Geoscientists BC’s virtual annual conference is taking place from Wednesday, October 21 to Friday, October 23, 2020. This year’s annual conference will include an all access pass to:
- 40 sessions and more than 60 speakers;
- 10 professional development streams: Engineering and Geoscience in the Resource Sector, Environmental Engineering and Geoscience, Municipal Engineering, Emerging Professional, Management, Regulatory Affairs, Structural, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Better Business, Diversity and Inclusion; and
- Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Roberta Bondar, the first Canadian woman and first-ever neurologist in space
- Bob Joseph, Founder and President of Indigenous Corporate Training
- Dr. Sheryl Staub-French, P.Eng., Associate Dean of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at UBC
- Unlimited on-demand access to most conference sessions after the event
The virtual nature of the annual conference is ideal for professionals working remotely, and can be accessed anywhere.
Early Pricing Deadline Extension: Thursday, October 1, 2020.
To learn more about our sessions, speakers, and to register, visit: egbc.ca/conference.