Only one week left for the Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) Bylaws electronic vote! The vote commenced on June 13 and will end on July 13 at 4 p.m. (PDT). As of July 4, we have 27% elector turnout with 558 eligible members and honorary members having voted. This is the highest participation rate over the past three bylaw initiatives:
- November 2015 Administrative: 437 (22%)
- July 2016 Investigations and Discipline: 356 (18%)
- November 2016 Associates: 347 (17%)
- June 2017 PLI: 558 (27%)
Let’s keep up the great engagement and continue to break participation records in the final week of the vote. Make your voice heard – all eligible members and honorary members are encouraged to cast their ballot.
If you haven’t voted yet, remember to check your email for the electronic ballot that was sent to you directly from email@example.com. The email includes:
- Instructions on how to vote electronically;
- Unique elector ID and password; and
- A link to the electronic ballot.
Remember, it only takes a few minutes to cast a ballot. Every vote counts!