The next set of Oral Reviews will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday February 25 and 26, 2014. There will also be a free Oral Review Preparation Workshop on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. The oral review is an interview-based examination open to those Intern Architects who have:
- completed and logged at least 2800 hours; and
- completed the required AIBC courses.
Oral reviews are also open to those Alternative Qualifications Candidates who have:
- Successfully completed their Oral Assessment;
- Successfully completed all oral assessment panel recommendations and/or requirements; and
- Completed the six required AIBC courses.
Applications, along with an employer’s letter and fee payment, must be received by Friday, February 14, 2014. Eligibility will be confirmed by the Registration & Licensing Department. For complete details and to download the application form, click here. If you have any questions or concerns about oral reviews, please contact Emily Tyler, Registration and Administration Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 683 8588 ext. 324.