The AIBC is pleased to announce that the following seven members have put their names forward as candidates in the upcoming AIBC Council election:
- Laurence W. (Chip) Barrett Architect AIBC
- Robert G. Chester Architect AIBC
- Danica Djurkovic Architect AIBC
- David Dove Architect AIBC
- John Etcher Architect AIBC
- Karl W. Gustavson Architect AIBC
- Gordon C. Richards Architect AIBC
The AIBC is pleased to announce that the following five Intern Architects AIBC have put their names forward as candidates in the upcoming AIBC Council election:
- Derek DeLand Intern Architect AIBC
- Eleonore Leclerc Intern Architect AIBC
- Julien Leger Intern Architect AIBC
- Wai Yan Leung Intern Architect AIBC
- Spencer Purdy Intern Architect AIBC
Additional information, including nomination forms and candidate statements, can be found on the AIBC Annual Meeting web page during the first week of April. Beginning April 9, 2014, a package including the annual meeting information and election materials will be mailed directly to all AIBC members and honorary members in keeping with act and bylaw requirements.
The election period will close shortly after the commencement of the 2014 Annual Meeting, taking place Saturday, May 3 2014, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. at the Segal Graduate School of Business, Simon Fraser University Downtown Campus, 500 Granville Street, Vancouver.
Ballots will be counted during the course of that meeting, with the five successful candidates for a two-year term on AIBC Council announced prior to adjournment. In addition, an election for the position of Intern Architect Liaison to AIBC Council, a non-voting position at the council table, will take place, with the election results announced at the 2014 Annual Meeting.