The next round of oral reviews will be held on Tuesday, October 21 and Thursday, October 23, 2014. There will also be an Oral Review Preparation Workshop on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
The oral review is an interview-based examination open to those Intern Architects who have:
- completed and logged at least 2800 hours; and
- completed the required AIBC courses.
Oral reviews are also open to those Alternative Qualifications Candidates who have:
- Successfully completed their Oral Assessment;
- Successfully completed all oral assessment panel recommendations and/or requirements; and
- Completed the six required AIBC courses.
Applications, along with an employer’s letter and fee payment, must be received by Friday, October 3, 2014. Eligibility will be confirmed by the Registration & Licensing Department. For complete details and to download the application form, click here. Please direct inquiries about oral reviews and workshop RSVPs to Belinda Chao, Admissions Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 683-8588 ext. 324.