During the week of November 18, 2019, AIBC registrants were sent invoices for the 2020 Annual Renewal of Registration. In the interest of the public, the AIBC regulates the profession of architecture through a responsive regulatory framework. Renewal fees support the ongoing initiatives and programs that allow the AIBC to uphold high standards of governance and operations representative of institutional excellence.
The AIBC publishes several bulletins which provide useful information related to the renewal of registration and annual fees, including:
- Bulletin 1: 2020 Fees, Fines and Charges
- Bulletin 2: Reinstatement of Registration (PDF)
- Bulletin 3: Waiver or Reduction of Annual Renewal Fee (PDF)
- Waiver application form is attached to Bulletin 3. The application deadline is January 15, 2020.
- Bulletin 5: Resignation of Registration (PDF)
Bulletin 1: 2020 Fees Fines and Charges
The AIBC Council has approved a nominal one-percent increase in annual renewal fees for AIBC architects, associates, firms, and temporary licensees. The fee structure for AIBC registrants incurs a 25 percent increase if not paid in full on or before the deadline.
In accordance with the Architects Act, the deadline for annual renewal of registration is February 1, 2020.
Invoices for the 2020 Annual Renewal of Registration were sent during the week of November 18, 2019. If you did not receive your renewal invoice, please check your spam or junk folders. Invoices can also be viewed and paid online by logging into your AIBC account. While a variety of payment options are available, it is highly encouraged payments are done online. When logging in to make your payment, please keep in mind that individual login IDs differ from firm login IDs.
- January 15, 2020: Bulletin 3: Waiver or Reduction of Annual Renewal Fee application deadline
- February 1, 2020: Payment deadline