Registration is now open for AIBC Conference 2022!
As announced last month, the conference will be taking place exclusively online from May 2–4, 2022. This virtual multi-day professional development event will explore the theme “View to the Future”, and offers more than 25 sessions, including an engaging lineup of keynote speakers. This is a great opportunity to meet CES requirements before the upcoming June 30, 2022 deadline – delegates can earn all of their Core Learning Unit (LU) requirements by attending the event as there are up to 16.25 Core LUs available.
AIBC Conference 2022 Keynote Lineup
The AIBC is delighted to have thought-provoking and informative line-up of sessions, including four engaging and insightful keynote speakers at the event:
- Transformative Architecture
Presented by Ole Scheeren
- Indigenous Futurity: Re-Center, Re-Aggregate, Re-Frame
Presented by Wanda Dalla Costa AIA, AAA, LEED AP
- Architecture and Truth and Reconciliation
Moderated Panel Presented by Wanda Dalla Costa AIA, AAA, LEED AP, Matthew Hickey OAA, MRAIC, LEEP AP, Alfred Waugh Architect AIBC, Alanna Quock Intern Architect AIBC, MRAIC
Presented by Omar Gandhi Architect AIBC, OAA, NSAA, MRAIC
AIBC Conference 2022 Schedule
The full AIBC Conference 2022 Schedule can be found on the conference website, including speaker bios, session descriptions and pricing information.
Don’t Miss Out on Early Bird Pricing, Register Before March 21!
Early bird rates will be in effect for Full Conference Package tickets through March 21. Take advantage of the early bird price – register today!
- Full Conference Package for May 2, 3, and 4: $675 per person (EARLY BIRD PRICING OF $575 UNTIL MARCH 21)
- Single Day Conference Package for Monday, May 2: $325 per person
- Single Day Conference Package for Tuesday, May 3: $275 per person
- Single Day Conference Package for Wednesday, May 4: $275 per person
Subsidized pricing is available for Intern Architects AIBC and Retired Architects AIBC – please email email@example.com for more information.