The AIBC is pleased to announce the 2019/20 AIBC Council and Invited Liaisons to Council. Please join in welcoming new and returning council members and liaisons.
Front row (left to right): Barbara Ann Brink (LG Appointee), Danica Djurkovic Architect AIBC (Immediate Past President), Michelle Fenton Architect AIBC, Catherine Nickerson Architect AIBC, Heba Maleki Intern Architect AIBC (Intern Architect Liaison), Sara Kasaei Architect AIBC, James Hancock Retired Architect AIBC (Retired Architect Liaison).
Back row (left to right): Stuart Rothnie Architect AIBC (Treasurer), Sean Rodrigues Architect AIBC (Vice President), Ian R. McDonald Architect AIBC (President), John Bass (UBC Appointee), Michelle Rupp (LG Appointee), Marguerite Laquinte Francis Architect AIBC, John W. Scott Architect AIBC, Darryl J. Condon Architect AIBC (Registrar).
Absent: Sama Abri Architect AIBC, S. Ross Rettie P.Eng. (LG Appointee).
Photo Credit: Jay Shaw Photography
During the May 6 100th AIBC Annual Meeting, council election results were announced and published on the AIBC website. 531 eligible registrants voted. Council elected its officers for the 2019/20 council year at the first AIBC Council Meeting, which took place on May 14, 2019.
AIBC Council Officers:
- President: Ian R. McDonald Architect AIBC
- Vice President: Sean Rodrigues Architect AIBC
- Treasurer: Stuart Rothnie Architect AIBC
- Registrar: Darryl J. Condon Architect AIBC
Newly Elected AIBC Councilors:
- Sama Abri Architect AIBC
- Sara Kasaei Architect AIBC
- Catherine Nickerson Architect AIBC
- Sean Rodrigues Architect AIBC
- John W. Scott Architect AIBC
AIBC Councilors completing their second year:
- Danica Djurkovic Architect AIBC (and Immediate Past President)
- Michelle Fenton Architect AIBC
- Marguerite Laquinte Francis Architect AIBC
- Ian R. McDonald Architect AIBC
- Stuart Rothnie Architect AIBC
Lieutenant Governor Appointees to AIBC Council:
- Barbara Ann Brink
- Ross Rettie, P.Eng.
- Michelle Rupp
UBC SALA Appointee to AIBC Council:
- John Bass
AIBC Council Liaisons (non-voting):
- Retired Architect Liaison: James Hancock Retired Architect AIBC
- Intern Architect Liaison: Heba Maleki Intern Architect AIBC
For more information about AIBC Council, please visit the AIBC website.