Registration to attend the 101st AIBC Annual Meeting webinar closes in one week, on August 13, 2020. Those who are interested in attending must register online.
The week of August 17, all registered attendees will receive a confirmation email that will include a link to join the meeting webcast.
How-to Join the Annual Meeting
- Review the information provided in the confirmation email sent the week of August 17. The email will be from the AIBC, with the subject line “Registration Confirmation | 101st AIBC Annual Meeting”.
- On August 20, click on the link in the email, and enter your email address.
The 101st AIBC Annual Meeting webcast lobby will open at 8:30 a.m. PDT, and the meeting will begin at 9 a.m. PDT.
While everyone is invited to register and attend the meeting, only Architects AIBC and Honorary Members can vote. The AIBC will verify eligible voters.
Testing your System
In order to minimize any potential technical issues, the AIBC recommends you test your system in advance of the Annual Meeting. To test your system, use the tech test kit. Technical issues or questions can also be sent to email@example.com.
Annual Meeting Booklet
The Annual Meeting Booklet can be viewed on the AIBC website. The booklet contains all of the material required to participate in the 101st Annual Meeting: Agenda, Protocols, Draft Minutes of the 100th Annual Meeting, 2019 Audited Financial Statements and the Appointment of the Auditor.
- August 6 – Deadline to receive Member Motions. Please note Member Motions will not be accepted during the Annual Meeting
- August 13 – Annual Meeting registration closes
- Week of August 17 – Annual Meeting confirmation emails sent
- August 20 at 9 a.m. PDT – 101st AIBC Annual Meeting (lobby opens at 8:30 a.m.)