In preparation for the 2021 annual renewal cycle, it’s time for registrants to review their individual profile information and make any necessary updates. If you have changed your phone number or email address, moved firm locations, or made any other other similar changes – let the AIBC know!
Registrants need to ensure the following are accurate on their AIBC online profile:
- Basic personal contact details, including primary phone number, cell phone and email.
- Current employment contact details, including work phone number and email.
- Administrative email (to receive regulatory notices including annual renewals)
Please note that the logon ID for individuals is different from the firm’s.
How-to Update Your Information | AIBC Online Profile Access
Individuals can update their AIBC Online Profile in three easy steps:
- Visit aibc.ca and select “Membership Login” in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your Logon ID and Password. Note: there are separate logon IDs for firms and individuals.
- Make any updates using the left-hand navigation bar. Be sure to click “Save” after each change or addition.
Forgot Your Password?
If you have forgotten your Logon ID or Password, you will need to reset your details. Enter your email and click Submit. If the email exists in our database, your Logon credentials will be sent to the address entered.
Information regarding applicable fees and payment requirements are outlined in Bulletin 1: Fees, Fines and Charges (PDF).
A new form is available online for Architects AIBC and AIBC associates who wish to discontinue their registration. The resignation request form for architects can be found at Resignation, Retirement Request – Architect AIBC (PDF) and Resignation, Retirement Request – Associates (PDF) for associates (Intern Architects AIBC, Architectural Technologists AIBC & Retired Architects AIBC).
For further information or additional assistance, please email email@example.com.