The City of Vancouver has launched a new version of VanMap, which has better performance (faster) and works on mobile phones.
If you have used Legacy VanMap in the past, you may be interested in attending one of their virtual sessions to learn how to use the new VanMap. Attendees will have the opportunity to explore and learn about the City’s geospatial data and maps.
- Monday, November 23, 2020: 1–2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020: 1–2:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 18, 2021: 9:30– 11 a.m.
At each session, participants will learn about the following:
- Using Property Viewer to view key property information such as zoning, legal description and assessed value
- Using Infrastructure Viewer to view utility assets like sewer mains, street lighting, and district energy infrastructure
- Reviewing popular features including Street View and Pictometry
- Accessing links added to the different viewers
- Changing base maps and adding data
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.
For more information and to register for a session, please go here: shapeyourcity.ca/vanmap.